Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the flagship phones of the Samsung smartphone brand. It was launched in the market with awesome features and stunning design. If you are using this Galaxy S5 smartphone and want to download and install the required Galaxy S5 driver for Windows 10 and Windows 7, you are looking in the right place here.
In this article you will find all officially required Samsung USB drivers for Galaxy S5. All of these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. These are the latest updated drivers for the Galaxy S5. If you want to update your Galaxy S5 to the latest original firmware using a computer, you will need to download the Galaxy S5 driver. By installing these Galaxy S5 drivers, your smartphone will also be able to communicate with different types of software. After downloading the required Galaxy S5 driver, you should the video tutorials based on installing these drivers provided below.
Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Driver Download for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista and XP
- Download Latest Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy S5.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Configuration for Galaxy S5.
- Download MediaTek driver for Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Download MTP driver for Samsung Galaxy S5.
How to install Galaxy S5 USB driver on computer
Simple guide to install ADB and Fastboot Setup on a computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you will need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. Do this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of the USB driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and smartphone, you need to download and install the required Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy S5.
- Without the required USB driver, the hardware cannot communicate.
About Samsung Galaxy S5
The screen of the phone contains a 5.1 inch screen supporting the resolution of 1080 × 1920 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 technology. It runs on Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat), also upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow ) with the TouchWiz user interface. For smooth performance, the Galaxy S5 offers a 2.5 GHz krait 400 Quad-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB with 2 GB of RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card for additional storage. The Galaxy S5 has a 16 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and a 2 MP secondary camera for selfies. As a connectivity support, it includes USB, infrared port, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS and WLAN.
The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the gyroscope, the barometer, the proximity, the compass, the accelerometer, the gestures and the heart rate. It is powered by a 2800mAh Li-Ion battery and comes in four impressive colors: charcoal black, copper gold, electric blue and shimmering white.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is around 250 EUR.
Let us know in the comments section, if you have any problem with this post.