Using mobile phone technology we can get benefit from different features of different mobile phones. And when we talk about taking pictures and capturing videos on mobile phones we need best quality in our pictures and videos. And Samsung now offers you to install Camera Assistant app for the best experience of taking photos.
In this article we will discuss with you about how to install and use Samsung Camera Assistant on your Samsung Galaxy mobile phones to capture clear and beautiful pictures and videos.
How to Install and Use Samsung Camera Assistant on your Samsung Phone
Samsung Camera Assistant App has many beneficial features in it such as it has Auto HDR, Auto Lens Switching, Video Recording in Photo Mode, Faster Shutter Speed, Clean Preview on HDMI Displays and it also has the feature to soften pictures that people love to.
Install the App from Samsung Galaxy Store
You can easily install the Samsung Camera Assistant App from your Samsung mobile phone’s Galaxy Store, here is what to do for it:
- On your Samsung mobile open the Galaxy Store app.
- Tap on the Search bar and then make a search for Camera Assistant.
- To install this app on your phone, click the Install button.
That’s it, you have the app on your phone now, click beautiful pictures on it.
Use APK to Install Samsung Camera Assistant App
You may install and use APK file of Camera Assistant App on your Samsung mobile phone, if you can’t get the app in your Galaxy Store of your phone. Here are the steps to follow:
- On your phone’s browser, go to the Camera Assistant APK download page.
- From the Apkmirror website, download the APK file.
- Now, on your phone open File Manager, and search for the Downloads folder.
- Now tap the downloaded APK file and tap Install.
- After completing the installation, you may open the app from the app drawer.
After installing the app, open the Camera Assistant app on your Samsung smartphone and start clicking pictures and recording videos on it.
Q: Can I install Camera Assistant App from Google App Store?
Ans: No, this app is available on Samsung Galaxy store only, you won’t be able to find it on Google App Store.
So, this was an easy guide for you to tell you that how to install and use Samsung Camera Assistant app on your Samsung smartphones.
For more tech updates and how to guides stay with us.