We all use technology and have accounts on many social media, having accounts on more than one or two social medias and maintaining them all, is not an easy deal. Like when you have an email ID on Gmail, every time you will do some changes on whatever media you are using that ID, you will receive a notification as an email.
In this article we will talk about how to manage that notifications and how to mark all your emails as read on your Gmail account, and make your headache go away about your unread emails.
How to Mark All your Emails as Read (Gmail)
The things that look very difficult, are easier in actual. And it is same about Gmail, the people who are new on Gmail, ofetn get confused while using it. But here we have made it easy for you to mark your emails as read on your Gmail account.
Steps to Mark All Emails as Read on Gmail
Here is the step by step guide described for you to mark all of your emails as read on Gmail, follow the guide:
- In the search bar at the top of the page type “label:inbox is:unread” and then press the Enter button.
- Or you may also go with the other option as to go to the search bar and select Unread Mail from the drop down menu.
- There you will see the latest 50 unread emails.
- At the top of the emails’ list click on the check box to select all the mails. All the first page emails will be selected.
- A prompt will be shown with a notification as Select all conversations that match this search. Select all the emails by clicking on this prompt.
- After selecting all the emails, from the action bar click on Mark as read icon.
And that’s it, this way you will mark all of your emails as read on your Gmail account.
Q: Can I mark all unread emails as read?
Ans: Who have time to read all the emails, if there is no any important one. So, Gmail has made it easy for you and you can mark all of your emails as read on Gmail.
Q: How many emails can be marked as read at a time?
Ans: You can select all of your unread emails at once and mark them as read at once.
Q: How can I mark unread emails as read on Gmail?
Ans: That’s what most of the people search about, you can follow the above guide to find the instructions about how to mark all of your emails as read on Gmail.
So, this read was to help you know about your search that how to mark all your unread emails as read on Gmail following the simple and easy method.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.