iPhone has always been making the best use of new advancements in its mobile phone technology, with every new iPhone mobile coming in market we find very new features in it. As with iOS 16, now we are able to talk at any noisy place with anyone, with clear and louder voice.
In this article we will discuss that how to remove background noise while calling on iPhone, on your cellular calls, that iOS 15 have had hidden features to reduce background noise while calling on WhatsApp, Face Time, Instagram and other VoIP calls.
How to Remove Background Noise while Calling on iPhone
To call freely and let the other person listen your voice clear and loud on any public place, in some function, at bus station, or in traffic, follow the given methods.
Use Voice Isolation to Reduce Noise in Cellular Calls
This might be the first and easiest method to reduce noise while you are already on a call on your iPhone, check this:
- On your iPhone, make a cellular phone call.
- To open Control Center, swipe down from the top right.
- Click, Mic Mode.
- Now, change this from Standard to Voice Isolation.
Note: This feature for Voice isolation for cellular calls is only available on iOS 16.4 and later.
Phone Noise Cancellation option
Follow the steps given below to enable Phone Noise Cancellation option from Accessibility to reduce the background noise while calling on iPhone:
- On your iPhone, open Settings.
- Now, scroll down and select Accessibility.
- Now, select Audio & Visual.
- Now, scroll down and turn the toggle on next to the option Phone Noise Cancellation.
How to Reduce Background Noise in different Apps on iPhone
Here is described how to reduce background noise while calling in different apps like WhatsApp, FaceTime, Skype, Facebook, Messenger and other apps, on iPhone, follow the steps:
- On your iPhone, make or receive any FaceTime, WhatsApp or any VoIP call (audio/video).
- From the top right, swipe down and open Control Center.
- Click on Mic Mode there.
- Select Voice Isolation.
That’s it, you have done.
Q: From where I may go to Noise Cancellation option on iPhone?
Ans: Open Settings app, under Accessibility and then go to Audio/Visual, from there you can set Noise Cancellation for call on your iPhone.
So, this was an easy guide for you people to follow if you want to know about how to remove background noise while calling on your iPhone.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.