Are you one of those who want to store all of their best clicked photos and videos in their device? Technology makes you do so with different ways. As an iOS user you can also use Google Photos to store your videos and photos on a large scale.
In this article we are going to discuss about how to upload photos and videos from iPhone to Google Photos to store a large number of photos and videos in your device by following the easiest methods described here for you.
How to Upload Photos and Videos from iPhone to Google Photos
As you know that Google and iPhone are opposite type of technologies, but every technology type is for you and these technologies can collaborate to help you out. And with this, you can upload your media from iPhone to Google Photos easily.
Transferring iCloud Photos
Follow the given instructions to upload photos and videos to Google Photos from your iCloud:
- On your iPhone, download and install the Google Photos app.
- Next, sign in with your Google Account.
- From the bottom navigation bar, select to go to the Library tab.
- Now, click on Utitlities.
- Scroll down a bit from there and click Import Photos option.
- Now choose iCloud from Transfer from photo collections, redirecting you to the iCloud website.
- Now, sign in with your Apple ID.
- And, select the “Transfer a copy of your Data” option.
- You will see your existing photos and videos uploaded on iCloud.
- Now, scroll down and from the pop down menu select Google Photos as the destination.
- Now, select the items that you want to transfer, then proceed the process by tapping on Continue button.
- Next, ensure enough storage in your Google account to accomodate this new data and click on Continue option.
- Next, check the box for “Add to your Google Photos library”.
- From the bottom, tap the Continue button.
- To start the process click on Confirm Transfer option.
And that’s it, you have done it. Now, this process can take time from three to seven days to be completed.
Manually Uploading Photos and Videos
If you want to know about how to transfer photos and videos manually from iPhone to Google Photos, then follow the given steps:
- Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Now, view the photo or video that you want to back up to Google Photos.
- To start an upload to the Google Photos server, click the little Cloud icon with an up arrow.
And that’s it, it will take a little time to back up your selected photos and videos to your Google Photos.
Q: Why can’t I upload my iPhone photos to Google Photos?
Ans: If you are facing any problem in uploading your iPhone photos to your Google Photos, then check your back up status and fix it.
Q: What is Google Photos?
Ans: Google Photos is the home (Store) for all of your photos and videos, to be automatically organized and easy to be shared.
So, this read was to help you know about how to upload Photos and Videos from iPhone to Google Photos by following some simple and easy methods shared for you.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.