ChatGPT is the most advanced form of technology, that enables us to find anything at anytime in moments. We just have to make a command on it and ChatGPT will provide us with all the information, content or images and videos.
In this article we will discuss about how to use ChatGPT with just your Voice Commands on iOS, Android or computer without typing anything in simple and easy methods. This way you can save much of your time and collect more from ChatGPT.
Here we have discussed different methods that are very simple about using ChatGPT with just voice commands without typing anything on your iOS, Android and computer devices.
The first method is to use Siri shortcuts to give voice commands to ChatGPT and make it work upon these commands. If you are using Siri as your assistant then it will be of great use for you to use ChatGPT with voice commands.
If you are not using Siri then follow the other methods discussed below.
You can use ChatGPT on iOS with voice commands by iOS Voice Typing. iOS Voice Typing uses your voice, dictates and turns the voice into text. Here is how you can use this advanced feature of iOS for ChatGPT:
- On your iPhone, open the ChatGPT Website or just go to ai.com.
- Make a tap on the typing area, your keyboard will pop-up on the screen.
- Now, make a click on the Microphone button.
- Give your orders.
- Your Apple device will automatically type your dictated commands.
- Finally, click the Search icon, and ChatGPT will provide you with your searched material.
That’s it, you have done.
You can use the Speech to Text feature of Android to give voice commands to ChatGPT on Android system. Here is how to do:
- On your mobile phone browser, open the ChatGPT website.
- Click the typing area and your keyboard will pop-up.
- Click the Microphone button.
- Now, dictate your command.
- Your keyboard will type your given command automatically.
- Then, click the Search icon.
- ChatGPT will make the same search for you.
And that’s it.
You can use Voice Control Extension to give voice commands to ChatGPT on web. Here is how to do this:
- Install the Chrome Extension Voice Control for the ChatGPT .
- Open the ChatGPT website.
- There will be a new Microphone button on the screen.
- Tap on this Microphone button and start to give your commands.
- After the system have received your commands, to execute the command tap on the red box.
- Now, ChatGPT will give response to your command by reading it aloud.
That’s it, you have done. You may also use third party apps to give voice commands to your ChatGPT Open AI. However, the above mentioned methods are easier and more reliable for your best experience.
Q: Can I use ChatGPT with just voice commands? How?
Ans: Yes, you can easily use ChatGPT via voice commands, we have discussed its methods in the above article.
Q: Can ChatGPT provide answer to every question if I ask using voice command?
Ans: ChatGPT Open AI is very smart and also give authentic and smart answers to your question whether you ask by typing or by voice command.
So, this was a simple and easy guide to help you if you want to know about how to use ChatGPT with just voice commands on iOS, Android and computer.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.