Using different social medias to get connected with your friends and fellows makes you able to make the best use of technology, and you enjoy using different social medias more on iOS devices.
In this article we are going to discuss about how to use the FaceTime Voicemail on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) following the simple and easiest method.
How to Use the FaceTime Voicemail on iOS Devices
This guide has the instructions for iPhone and iPad to use FaceTime Voicemail on them, these instructions will be simple and easy to follow for you.
Steps to Use FaceTime Voicemail
Follow the steps to given below:
- On your iPhone or iPad open the FaceTime app.
- Now, select the New FaceTime option.
- Now, enter the contact to whom you want to call.
- Select the FaceTime option.
- The FaceTime video call will start ringing, and the camera will be activated.
- In 30 seconds,if the call is not answered, and a new screen will appear.
- Select Record Video option.
- When you have done your recording select the Stop icon to stop recording.
- To watch the video message you have recorded press the Play icon.
- To record a new video select Retake option.
- When you have done, select the green arrow icon.
And that’s it, your FaceTime voicemail video message will be sent.
Q: Can I use FaceTime to make calls?
Ans: Yes, that’s obvious you can use FaceTime to get connected with your friends, fellows and colleagues.
Q: How to use FaceTime voicemail on iPhone?
Ans: Follow the above guide to know about how to use FaceTime voicemail on your iPhone or iPad.
So, this read was to help you know about the simple and easiest method of how to use the FaceTime voicemail on your iPhone and iPad.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.