Do you own Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo? If so, download and install the officially released Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy S5 Neo in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
What is an official USB driver?
There are different drivers for different purposes. Each device has its own drivers published by the manufacturer of that particular device. This is called the official pilot. Each brand has its own pilot for a particular model. In this article, we will talk about Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo USB Driver.
Here you will find the latest officially released Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy S5 Neo. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required driver. All of these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. After downloading the required drivers, watch the video tutorials based on installing these drivers provided below.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo USB Driver Download
- Download Latest Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Configuration for Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Download MediaTek driver for Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Download MTP driver for Galaxy S5 Neo.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo USB Driver on Computer
Super easy guide to install ADB and Fastboot configuration on the computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you will need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. Do this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Advantages of the USB driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and smartphone, you need to download and install the required Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Without the required USB driver, the hardware cannot communicate.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Full Review
The Galaxy S5 Neo was officially released in 2015, in August. The screen of the phone is quite large with a 5.1 inch screen with a resolution of 1080 × 1920 pixels. It runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), also upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat). It includes a 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the Galaxy S5 Neo offers 16 GB with 2 GB of RAM and also contains a slot for micro-SD. The phone camera has a 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
Phone connectivity support includes WLAN, GPS, Radio, USB, NFC and Bluetooth. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass and heart rate. The Galaxy S5 Neo includes a 2800mAh Li-Ion battery and comes in three impressive colors: black, gold and gray.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo is around 300 EUR.
Let us know in the comments section, if you have any problem with this post.