If you are holding this expensive Xiaomi smartphone with a nice edge display and want to connect it to your computer or flash your device’s firmware, you will need to download and install the MIUI USB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G smartphone.
In this article, we will provide you with the latest Xiaomi ADB / MIUI USB Drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G. If you’re interested, go ahead and get it from the links provided below along with the detailed installation guide and video tutorials based on installing these MIUI USB drivers. We have also included the Xiaomi mtp drivers and the download of the mi software tool, also known as the mi pc suite. You will also find Xiaomi USB drivers for mi pc suite. Mi pc suite is a tool that allows you to perform various operations on your Xiaomi smartphones. Read the full article carefully and you will be able to download and install the required Xiaomi ADB / MIUI USB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G smartphone.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Review
The screen of the phone is equipped with a 6.67 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which supports the resolution of 1080 × 2340 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 technology. The default version of the software installed on it is Android 10 with MIUI 12 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants of 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB of RAM or 512 GB with 12 GB of RAM. For camera enthusiasts, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G offers a 108MP + 12MP + 8MP + 20MP Quad primary camera with triple LED dual tone flash including features and a 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
Phone connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, infrared port and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer, the gyroscope, the proximity, the compass and the barometer. Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G is powered by a 4500mAh Li-Po battery and comes in two great color combinations: Alpine White and Solstice Gray.
The price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G in dollar is around $ 840.
Download Xiaomi ADB / MIUI USB Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Configuration for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G.
- Download MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G.
- Download MTP driver for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G.
Video tutorial on how to install the ADB driver on a computer
Easy guide to install the ADB and Fastboot configuration on the computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. do this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are drivers so important?
- Drivers provide a means of communication between software and a hardware component.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and your smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB driver for your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G.
If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know in the comments section.