If you are a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, you are fortunately in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you with the latest officially tested Xiaomi USB driver for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone as well as video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers. You will also find mi PC Suite here and the necessary Xiaomi drivers. Mi PC Suite is a software tool that can allow the Xiaomi user to perform various operations on their Xiaomi device. With all these Xiaomi drivers officially tested, the Xiaomi mtp driver is also included.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Before installing these Xiaomi USB / ADB drivers on your computer, watch the video tutorials that will help you to install them easily below.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Review
Regarding the display of the Redmi Note 8T, it has a 6.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen supporting the resolution of 1080 × 2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of the installed software is Android 10 with MIUI 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants of 32 GB with 3 GB of RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card for storage additional. For camera enthusiasts, the Redmi Note 8T includes a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad main camera with LED flash, including features and a 13MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, infrared port, radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer, the gyroscope, the proximity and the compass. Redmi Note 8T is powered by a Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and is available in the combination of three colors which are Starscape Blue, Moonlight White and Moonshadow Gray.
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T is $ 148.
Download Xiaomi USB / ADB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (ADB and Fastboot) Configuration for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Download MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Download MTP driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
Video tutorial on how to install the ADB driver on a computer
Guide to install ADB and Fastboot Setup on the computer
Step 1: Download the ADB and Fastboot configuration above, then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder, then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you will need to press “Y” then press the Enter key to execute. perform this step until the pop-up windows of the installation wizard appear. Now click on the “Next” button in the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without any hassle.
- Provide a software interface to the hardware.
- Hardware can easily communicate with software components, if the required drivers are installed.
Let us know in the comment section if you have a problem with this post.