Internet Explorer is the gate way to enter in the world of internet and technology. You can find anything with the help of internet. You can add and do changes according to you while using Internet Explorer.
In this article we will discuss about how to change font/ text size in Internet explorer by using different simple and easy methods.
How to Change Font Size in Internet Explorer
Every one needs the font size on his/her screen according to their own choice. One may be comfortable with the smaller letters and the other one may want to see the font size with bigger letters.
The easiest method to change the text size in Internet Explorer is through Command Toolbar. Here is how to do so:
- On the Command Toolbar select the Page drop down menu.
- From the given options, select the Text Size option.
- Choose size from the given options as Largest, Larger, Medium, Smaller or Smallest. The size will be shown through a black dot.
You can also use the Menu Toolbar of Internet Explorer to change the text size. Follow the steps :
- On your Screen open Internet Explorer.
- Now, press Alt and it will display the Menu Toolbar.
- From the Menu Toolbar select the View option.
- Now, select Text Size.
- You will see the same options as in the Page menu, select the size of the text according to your choice from that options.
Use of Accessibility Options
If the above methods are not working and they are unable to change your text size, then you can go with the Accessibility options of Internet Explorer. Follow the instructions:
- From the right side of your browser, select the gear icon to open Settings.
- Now, select Internet Options.
- To open an Accessibility dialog, select Accessibility near the bottom of the appeared window.
- Next to the option “Ignore font sizes specified on web pages” tick the box.
- After this, press OK.
- Now, get back from the options menu and go back to your browser.
Q: How can I change font size using keyboard shortcuts?
Ans: Follow the steps mentioned in this article and you will be able to change the font size easily. However, here are some shortcuts.
To Increase the Size:
Press Ctrl + on Windows, and Cmd + for Mac.
To Decrease the Size:
Press Ctrl – on Windows, and Cmd – for Mac.
Q: How can I change the text size in Internet Explorer?
Ans: You can follow the above guide to change the text size in Internet Explorer.
So, this was an informative and easy guide for you about how to change the font size in Internet Explorer by following the simple and easy methods.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.