The latest version of Internet Explorer is IE 11, or the replacement browser called Edge browser by Microsoft Windows, and if your IE is not updated automatically, then you will have to update it by yourself to make use of internet technology advanced using Edge’s latest features.
|Photo from Pixabay
In this article we are going to discuss about how to download and update Internet Explorer on your device by following just a few steps.
Microsoft now recommends you to download Microsoft Edge as it does not support Internet Explorer any more. However, we have shared the guide to download and update the Internet Explorer for you.
Steps to Download and Update Internet Explorer
Follow the given steps:
- Download and install Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
- Visit the Microsoft’s download center.
- To get the version for your computer select from 32-bit or 64-bit.
- If you don’t know which download link you should choose, then find out the Windows version installed on your device.
- When the download will be completed, Internet Explorer will be updated automatically.
That’s it, you have done it.
Q: How to update Microsoft Edge?
Ans: Microsoft Edge will be updated automatically when you update your windows operating system or you can do it by going to settings of Edge browser.
Q: How can I update Internet Explorer?
Ans: Follow the above read to find the guide to download and update Internet Explorer on your device.
So, this guide was discussed to share the method to download and update Internet Explorer with you.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.