Snapchat has a big name in the world of social media technology. With Snapchat you can add different attractive filters and make your images and stories more interesting and viewable. Do you want to make your Snapchat Profile a Public Profile?
In this article, we will discuss about how you can make your Snapchat Profile a Public profile using the easy and simple ways. And by this Public profile on Snapchat inspire your friends and fellows more.
How to Make your Snapchat Profile a Public Profile
You must have been enjoying using Snapchat, but to make this enjoyment more jolly for you, use this guide to make Public profile on Snapchat.
Steps to Make Public Profile on Snapchat
When you are on Snapchat and you have your Snapchat account, all the content that you create is only available there for folks on your friends list. If you want your content to be shared publicly, you have to make Public profile on Snapchat. Follow the steps to do so:
- Launch Snapchat, go to your Profile by clicking the Bitmoji from the top left of the screen.
- Now, go to Spotlight & Snap Map.
- Now, tap three dotted icon next to Add to Spotlight.
- You will see a prompt with two options on your screen.
- Click on the Create Public Profile option.
- Finally, confirm your selection on the next screen.
And that’s it. Now your Snapchat profile is a Public profile. Keep in mind before going to select to make your Snapchat profile a Public profile that all of your content will be available and shared to everyone, there will remain no privacy. So, think before going to do this.
Steps to Make your Snapchat Story Public
If you want to make your Snapchat story public and viewable by everyone, follow the steps given below:
- Open your Snapchat Profile by tapping the Bitmoji at the top left of the screen.
- Go to your Account Setting by tapping the gear in the top right.
- Go to Privacy Control.
- Now, click View My Story.
- Now, if you want to make your story viewable by everyone then select the option “Everyone”.
Q: Will everyone see what I will post on Snapchat if I create my Snapchat account?
Ans: No, you can choose to make your Snapchat profile to be a public profile or a private, if you want to make it a public profile, you can follow the above guide to do so.
Q: How can I share my Snapchat Story publicly?
Ans: That is quite easy. There are only a few steps in Account Settings of you Snapchat account to do so, you may follow the above read to make your Snapchat Story public.
So, this was a helpful and easy guide for you about how to make your Snapchat Profile a Public profile and make your Snapchat Story public.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.