Technology has a lot in store for us that we can use to benefit ourselves in different ways. With the invention of ChatGPT AI, now it has become more easier to perform different type of tasks within less time.
In this article we are going to discuss about how to talk to ChatGPT on your Android and iPhone (smartphone) by following some simple and easy methods.
How to Talk to ChatGPT on Android and iPhone
This feature of talking to ChatGPT allows you to ask anything to ChatGPT and find your search results or tasks done within no time, it is time saving and also helps you to perform any type of task very easily. This read will help you to know about how to talk to ChatGPT on your Android and iPhone.
Follow the given steps to talk to ChatGPT as you talk to other assistants on your Android phone:
- In your phone’s browser, open ChatGPT.
- Bring up the keyboard by tapping on Message.
- From the top right of the GBoard, tap on voice search, then ask your question.
- Your voice will automatically be converted into text and will get pasted into the message text field.
- To submit your prompt, tap send, then wait for AI response.
And that’s it, you have done it.
If you want to talk to ChatGPT on your iPhone, then follow the given instructions:
- On your iPhone’s browser app, access ChatGPT in a new tab.
- To expand the keyboard tap on Message.
- From the bottom right press the Dictation button.
- Now, speak your question to convert it into text.
- To submit the prompt tap the send button, wait for a few moments.
And that’s done.
Q: Can I talk to ChatGPT?
Ans: Yes, you can easily talk to ChatGPT as you talk to other assistants of yours on your smartphone. The above guide will be helpful to you in this regard.
Q: Can iPhone convert voice into text in messages?
Ans: You can easily convert your voice into text by pressing the Dictation button from where you write the messages.
So, this read was to help you know about how to talk to ChatGPT on your Android or iPhone (smartphone) by following some easy methods.
For more tech updates and how to guides, stay with us.