Snapchat is social media and a popular multimedia messaging app today. It is in direct competition with the Instagram GB application, Facebook, WhatsApp Plus app, and WeChat. Unfortunately, Snapchat has not yet been ported to the Windows platform. As we tried to search Snapchat for PC, we ended up empty handed. The company still has no plans to develop Snapchat for PC.
But our research has given us something to do on Snapchat for PC. There is, in fact, a way to adopt Snapchat for PC and work around this problem. And that’s what it’s all about. To teach you how to download and install Snapchat for PC is an easy way.
Download Snapchat for PC
|Last name||Snapchat v10.76.0.0|
|Required configuration||Windows 7/8/10|
How to download and install Snapchat for PC
This method is not new. In fact, it has been around for years now. To use Android applications on Windows, we will ask for the help of an Android emulator. BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators. This will be the tool we will use to take full advantage of Snapchat for PC. It will be like using Snapchat on Android.
- Let’s start with your Windows PC started and ready. Open your web browser and go to the official BlueStacks website. If you are not a fan of BlueStacks, you can try the Android game emulator called Nox App Player.
- As soon as you find their respective official installer, download and get a copy. You can use the download button below for quick access. The download should take a few minutes depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, run the installer and choose a folder where you want to install the Android emulator.
- Once the installation is complete, find the icon shortcut on your main desktop. Double-click it to launch the emulator.
- Since this is the first time you have run the application, you will see a short introduction and some instructions on how to use the emulator.
- Once the introduction and instructions are complete, you will be taken to the main familiar Android interface. Just find the Play Store and tap it to open it.
- Again, since this is the first time you have launched the Play Store app, you will need to enter your Google account. Or you can create a new one if you want to start over.
- When you’re also done, you’ll be greeted with the list of apps and downloadable games from the Play Store.
- Find the Snapchat app and install it.
- Here. You are now ready to use Snapchat for PC.
Snapchat for PC is an experience similar to that of Android and iOS. The only difference is that you can make Snapchat on a larger screen on your Windows PC. Nowadays, Android emulators are improving every time. And the Android experience brought to Windows is superb and impressive. This is why many emulators are now available.
It’s not just Snapchat that you can install on these Android emulators. You can also install as many as you like as long as your memory storage can handle it.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave your questions in the comments section. Or you can share your Snapchat experience with us using the Android emulators of your choice. And if you know other people who want to discover Snapchat for PC, you can also share this article to help them. Now enjoy Snapchat for PC.