Bluestacks is an amazing Android emulator, available for Windows and MAC. This allows you to play Android games or use Android apps on your PC. Bluestacks is a fairly big software but deserves it completely. Your PC must meet certain minimum requirements to be able to use it. Once Bluestacks is fully installed, you will have full control to create a virtual Android environment on your device. “All Bluestacks are not an incredible tool, but there are also some disadvantages.
Bluestacks missing in terms of parameters, although resizing the resolution is a fairly basic function for such a tool, but this is not the case in Bluestacks. In most simulators, the resolution can be changed via the parameters, but here you have to change via the register. We are not against the Bluestacks even though we think it’s one of the best android simulator.
If you’re struggling to resize the Bluestacks resolution, we’re here for you. In this article, “How to Resize the Bluestacks Resolution,” we discussed everything that relates to it. just go once and we are sure that your problem will be solved.
Lily : PUBG survival, landing and firearms tips
How to Resize Bluestacks Resolution – Fixed
- press Windows + R keys together and type regedit open the windows registry editor
- Now in the left pane expand the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE BlueStacks Guest Android FrameBuffer 0“registration key
- There you see several options but we have to deal with Width of the window, WindowHeight, GuestWidth and GuestHeight.
- Here, the size of WindowWidth and WindowHeight will determine how many emulator windows will fit on the screen. If it’s already taking the maximum size, it means we’re out of space.
- If you want to change the resolution of the internal emulator, you must change the GuestWidth and GuestHeight values. You can simply enter the same values of WindowWidth and WindowHeight if this has been set to maximum.
- There is a small rule that you have to keep the internal and external resolution of the window even
- Now, exit the Bluestacks icon from the taskbar and restart it.
- If the screen window does not suit you, change it in the same way and adapt it to your taste
Everything is about How to Resize Bluestacks Resolution. I hope this article will be a help for you! If you have difficulty with the step above, please contact us via the comments section below.