Due to the variance of hardware, each Android manufacturer has its own proprietary drivers. These drivers ensure that the phone is correctly recognized when connected to a computer and also, there are no malfunctions during data transfers.
Just like other Samsung phones, before you connect them to your computer, you first need to install proper USB drivers. Depending on which OS you are running, the steps ahead would allow you to install complete Galaxy A50 USB drivers on your system.
Even more, programs such as Odin, which are used to manually update Galaxy phones, they require proper USB drivers in order to correctly interact with the phone. Continue ahead for a complete tutorial on installation of Galaxy A50 drivers.
Download Galaxy A50 Driver and Transfer Files
For both major desktop Operating Systems, Windows and Mac, we have dedicated installation steps. Further, also linked are required downloads for each system.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Driver for Windows / Mac
As we discussed, proper drivers ensure that your computer correctly recognizes your device. Not only for data transfers but also for anything else such as ADB, Download Mode, Fastboot Mode and more.
We have listed down these simple steps to connect the Samsung Galaxy A50 with Windows PC:
- Step 1 – Download Samsung Smart Switch App and install it on your computer too. As these are just drivers and not a program, you won’t be required to run anything after you have these installed.
- Step 2 – Connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 with the computer using a USB-C cable.
- Step 3 – Now wait for the computer to recognize the device and install / setup necessary files and drivers.
- Step 4 – You will notice several files being installed. Once completed, open My Computer or This PC to find your phone.
- Step 5 – Double-click on your phone and now you are ready to browse through your Samsung Galaxy A50 on the Windows PC.
That’s all! You should now have proper USB drivers installed on your system specifically for Samsung’s Galaxy A50.
If you run into issues with downloads or steps, do let us know in the comments!