How to watch Netflix on MI TV: As MID has almost consolidated its place in the world of smart phones at a reduced price, but also the heat of smart TV manufacturers. MI provides all the features of its TV at around 13,999 INR that others offer at over $ 30,000. This has attracted a lot of users looking to take advantage of the convenience of smart TV, but on a budget. You can check all the smart TVs available by MI here at the address Flipkart. If you already have an MI Smart TV, you can find the guide to to install applications on MI Smart TV useful.
Although MI provides almost all the features of its smart TVs, there are few shortcomings that you must encounter if you have an MI Smart TV. The most discussed problem of MI TV is its inability to read Netflix, Amazon Prime and Jio TV. People are turning very quickly to these online multimedia streaming applications. Whether Amazon Prime, Netflix, Jio TV or any other application, they are gaining a lot of popularity day after day. Thus, the inability of MI Smart TVs to support these applications is a disadvantage. However, if you have already purchased MI Smart TV and want to play a Netflix video, do not worry. We have an awesome thing to watch Netflix on MI TV. Let me show you how to watch Netflix on MI TV.
How to watch Netflix on MI TV
In this section we will explain some simple steps to watch Netflix on MI TV. Just make sure you implement all the steps carefully. So, let's start now.
Make sure you meet all the prerequisites listed below. This will allow you to watch Netflix on MI TV smoothly.
- You have a mobile phone or an Android tab with you.
- Make sure Energy saving mode is turned OF on your Android device.
- Microphone permission is enabled in Google Play services.
- Make sure your Android device and MI TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
If each of these four points is checked, then you can easily implement the steps to watch Netflix on MI TV. These steps are shown below.
Set up the Google Home app
- Go to the Play Store from your mobile or tab and search Google Home. Install this app on your Android device.
- Once Google Home is installed, open the application and run the initial setup wizard providing localization access and so on.
- Now down right, go to Accounts section.
- Press on Mirror device option.
- Now press CAST / AUDIO SCREEN and select your MI TV.
- Open Netflix on your Android device.
- Listen to your favorite show on Netflix and you can watch Netflix on MI TV. Simple, is not it?
Manage the volume
Once you have successfully streamed your Android screen to your IM TV, you can adjust the volume controls through the Google Home app. Just follow the steps below to manage the volume.
- Open Google Home application on your Android device.
- Choose the MI TV you are using.
- To increase the volume, move the slider to the right. Move the slider to the left to lower the volume.
- That's all. Easy, is not it?
Stop the casting screen
Follow the steps below to stop running your Android device screen on your MI TV.
- Go to Google Home application on your Android device.
- Now press Account section at the bottom right.
- Press on Mirror device option.
- Now press Disconnect option.
- That's all. Your Android screen should no longer be visible on MI TV.
Here are the easy but effective steps to watch Netflix on MI TV. I hope you liked this article on How to watch Netflix on MI TV. You should be able to watch Netflix on MI TV. However, if you are still stuck at some point, do not hesitate to contact us via the comments or the Contact Us page. Thank you.
- Watch Amazon Prime on MI TV
- Watch Jio TV on MI TV