Another Friday more, another great day to renew the phone at a knockdown price. As in this house we have good customs, we have compiled the best offers on mobiles, applications and accessories so that you can save a few good euros on your next purchase.
From terminals such as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S to more ambitious proposals such as the Poco F2 Pro, we come with the best deals to save on your next purchases. Let’s take a look at the selection.
- Samsung Galaxy A51: The Galaxy A51 is one of the best mid-range mobiles of the South Korean company. At the design level it is very similar to the Galaxy S20, although inside it is much more humble. However, it has an AMOLED screen, four cameras and an on-screen fingerprint reader, in addition to an internal memory of 128 GB. All a call that you can get for 269 euros in Tuimelibre.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S is one of the best phones in value for money at the moment. We have found its most powerful and capable version, with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory (practically high-end configuration), for only 223 euros on Amazon. It is a great price for a mobile that aims to be quite long-lived.
- Little F2 Pro: If you want a high-end with all the law, the Poco F2 Pro is your mobile. You can get it for just 412.70 euros, a knockdown price for an all-screen mobile with a Snapdragon 865.
- Motorola Moto E6 Plus: The Moto E6 Plus is a humble mobile, but with a good section of memories, a beautiful design and a not too big 6.1-inch screen. You can get it for just 119.90 euros on Amazon, a great price for those who want to spend little money, but want a decent mobile.
Motorola Moto E6 Plus (6.1 “max vision screen, dual 13 MP camera, 64GB / 4GB, Android 9.0, Dual SIM) Gunmetal Gray + Case
- Realme 6 Pro: For only 245.34 euros you can get the Realme 6 Pro, a beast with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. All this with a Snapdragon 720G and a 90Hz screen. It costs 245 euros on Aliexpress, knockdown price for one of the best mid-range of the moment.
- Samsung Galaxy A31: The Samsung Galaxy A31 is a fairly complete mid-range that you can get for just 229 euros with the code ‘CholloA31’ on Aliexpress Plaza (shipping 72h to Spain from Spain). A very good price for one of the most affordable Samsung, with a gigantic 5,000mAh battery.
- Amazon Echo devices. From the Amazon store itself we find its Echo range on sale. We thus find the Amazon Echo Dot for 39.99 euros, the Amazon Echo for 89.99 euros, the Amazon Echo Plus for 118.99 euros, the Amazon Echo Show 5 for 59.99 euros, the Amazon Echo Show 8 for 89, 99 euros and the Amazon Echo Spot for 89.99 euros.
Amazon Echo Spot Black Smart Alarm Clock with Alexa
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3: The Xiaomi Mi Band 3, with its several weeks of autonomy, is at historical price lows. Specifically, you can buy it for 17.99 euros on Amazon with its Spanish guarantee. Knockdown price for a good sports activity monitor, dream and others.
4.69 euros1.09 euros
2.29 euros0.59 euros
- Wanna Survive
0.99 euros0.59 euros
- The Enigma of Blackthorn Castle
- GeoGuess Game
4.79 euros2.39 euros
- Russian Car Driver ZIL
1.49 euros0.59 euros
- Idle Train Station Tycoon: Money Clicker Inc
- If you get Amazon Prime, you have a 30-day free trial (after 36 euros a year) to enjoy free fast shipping, priority accessory to offers, services like Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading and unlimited photo storage. In addition, if you are a student, becoming a Prime Student costs half and you have a 90-day trial.
If after all this our Friday section falls short, you can be up-to-date and at all times informed of the main offers and news of Xataka Selección on our Telegram channel or in our profiles. Twitter , Facebook and Flipboard magazine. You can also take a look at the bargains of Xataka Móvil, Xataka, Xataka Foto, Vida Extra, Espinof and Applesfera, as well as with our colleagues at Compradicción. You can see all the bargains they post on Twitter and Facebook, and even subscribe to their ads via Telegram.
Note: some of the links published here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the articles mentioned have been proposed either by brands or by stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the team of publishers.